Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. James Taylor makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, James Taylor does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
James Taylor will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if jamestaylor.co has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Other parties[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, jamestaylor.co has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against jamestaylor.co’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.][Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect jamestaylor.co officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as jamestaylor.co.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
“I James Taylor owner of jamestaylor.co am in business as an affiliate marketer and recommend products on this website for which I earn a commission. My recommendations are based on my subjective belief that products and their seller will provide valuable information, services, or goods based on a subjective review of that product, my experience, or my relationship with the seller. In some cases, I may be compensated if you decide to buy certain products or services based on my recommendations, however, I am not responsible for any loss or any damage caused by that product, information or any service, always use your own mind, do your own due diligence and make a responsible decision. I hope this disclosure will demonstrate my intent to run an honest and reputable business. Please visit the Consumer Education Portal for more info”
“I James Taylor owner of jamestaylor.co am in business offering IT and business related services. Information, recommendations and services which jamestaylor.co or its officers and managers provides does not constitute as legal advice. While the aim of jamestaylor.co is to ensure that any Services which it provides are accurate and useful, it is recommended that you consult a lawyer as to your legal rights and obligations. You also acknowledge and agree that:
- Any Services which jamestaylor.co and it’s managers and owners provides to you are based on information (which may include materials) which you have provided, the accuracy of which has not been verified and for which jamestaylor.co and its managers and owners accepts no responsibility.
- In providing any Services, Advice, and Information to you, jamestaylor.co and its managers and owners makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the profitability, share price, turnover, growth or any other aspect of your business.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, terms, representations and warranties (in each case, express or implied) in connection with the provision of any Services to you by jamestaylor.co, which might otherwise be binding upon jamestaylor.co, are excluded.
- jamestaylor.co and its manager’s and owner’s liability for any loss or damage suffered by you (including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any Services, Advice, and Information provided to you by us (including without limitation liability for any negligent act or omission, or statement, representation or misrepresentation of any officers, employees, agents, contractors or consultants of jamestaylor.co) shall be limited to amount of fees paid by you to us, for those Services, Advice, and Information.
- Any Services, Advice, and Information provided by jamestaylor.co and it’s managers and owners are intended to be provided solely to the initial recipient and jamestaylor.co will not be liable to any other person who may receive this document.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I hope this disclosure and these terms will demonstrate my intent to run an honest and reputable business.
Last Edited 25/04/2017