This is My Story
My hobbies and interests include; training, volunteering for surf patrol duty and completing new proficiencies at my local Surf Life Saving Club. I have also developed a growing interest in design, and in my spare time have been drawing, practising and experimenting with different kinds of design, and photo editing and manipulation.
Diplomatic collaboration adopted through group university projects, team sports and SLS patrols. Stellar customer service developed through a face to face working environment and community service. Decisive critical thinking fostered by an attention to detail and logical, evaluative thought processes. Adaptable time management proven through completion of complex tasks under challenging timelines.
Business Student, Designer, Web Designer, Photographer, Surf Life Saver.
I am studying a Bachelor of Business, double majoring in Information Systems and Accounting. Currently in my penultimate year and would love to secure work experience to help me gain a deeper level of insight into working within a business, accounting and/or IT role. Apart from gaining valuable experience, this would help guide my subject preferences for my final year and position me for graduate recruitment. On top my interest in business, I have a growing interest in IT, expressed through my decision to also major in information systems, and formation of freelancing business, where my study and practice helps link my knowledge of the two fields.
- Deli Team Member: Woolworths (Current)
- Stock management, distribution and presentation, customer service and hygiene practices.
- UniMentor: Southern Cross University (Current)
- Advising and mentoring new students into the beginning of their degrees.
- Technical Assistant: MediaHD
- Operation of live audio, visual and staging equipment and production of open air cinema.
- Sports and Recreation Trainee: Training Sense Pty Ltd, Victoria
- Provision of first aid, customer service, sports management and equipment maintenance.
- Bachelor of Business: Majoring Accounting and Information Systems, Studying
- Queensland Certificate of Education (OP 6): Secondary School, Completed
- Certificate III in Sport and Recreation: Completed
- Youth Achievement and Community Award: Gold Coast City Council
- Optima Community Service Merit Award: PBCH
- Resuscitation Certificate: SLSQ
- IRB Crewman Certificate: SLSQ
- Radio Operator Certificate: SLSQ
- Bronze Medallion – Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue): SLSQ
- Silver Medallion – Beach Management: SLSQ
- Fundraising and promotion for the Leo’s Club (Junior Lion’s)
- Leadership, teamwork and social skills and awareness of community needs.
- Patrols and Fundraising for Surf Life Saving Queensland
- Survival, patrol and rescue procedures, emergency care, first aid and surf awareness.
When I was an active member of my school’s Leo club, we received a group Youth Achievement and Community Award from the Gold Coast city council. Additionally, I have been Patrolling for my Surf Life Saving for years, receiving multiple awards for 100% patrol hours, personally having completed hundreds of hours of community service.
- Won AFL Grand Final with Palm Beach Currumbin Lions
- A member of PBC Highs AFL Sports Excellence Program
- Competed for Surf Life Saving at State and Regional Levels
- Completed many competencies with relevance to management, team work, CPR and First Aid
- Received multiple Awards for Academic Achievement